HIRING: OUTREACH ASSOCIATE
APPLICATION DEADLINE: JAN. 3, 2022
- Job title: Outreach Associate
- Contract type: Freelance
- Contract term: 6-12 months
- Location: Remote
- Start date: ASAP
Amwaj.media is a new web-based media platform for professional opinion and analysis of the economies, politics and societies of the Arabian Peninsula, Iran and Iraq.
As an Outreach Associate, your duties will include:
- Managing our social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter. Also, we need you to set up and manage our feeds on Instagram, and LinkedIn. This includes posting Daily Briefings.
- Create and prepare the Daily Briefing for publishing, along with other newsletters. We also need you to aid the development of new templates.
- Engaging with relevant universities, think tanks and media to further awareness about Amwaj.media and its content.
- Engaging with global and regional news aggregators to feature our content. In addition, liaising with the team to improve SEO.
- Keeping track of Amwaj.media's impact on the media landscape.
- Liaising with the team to jointly update publishing schedules, article ideas and events calendars.
Who You Are:
You are a native English speaker with a university degree. You are passionate about policy, the media or the communications field. You will bring with you communication and marketing skills as well as knowledge of the region.
- You are a self-starter, highly motivated and self-disciplined. You fulfill your commitments and can work under high pressure to meet tight deadlines. You don’t understand what “work-life balance” means.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills. An important part of the job consists of outreach.
- You have an understanding of the region, and you share our commitment to professional, holistic and data-driven coverage.
- Pre-existing contact networks in the media and think tank industry helps.
Apply either by filling out the form below or by sending your CV, cover letter and work samples to email@example.com